Here what happens next?
The purpose of the no cost consultation is to frame an action plan and potential trust set up with one of your assigned CPT Representative.
- Have you checked your email? A Google Meeting Confirmation was sent via email
- Click Yes to confirm you are attending the meeting
- Please note you will receive a series of Calendly Reminders to confirm your attendance at the Consultation.
At the time of the meeting:
- Please join the meeting link provided from your Google Calendar Invite this will link you to a Google Meets Conference Call where one of our Directors and your Assigned Representative will be present.
- If you would like us to call you in, please let your CPT Representative know. Please note that the outgoing number will filter a different area code so do not be alarmed at the time of the meeting.
- If you need a translator, please let us so we can account for more time during the Case Consult. Please note we do have Spanish-speaking staff in-house.
Here is our Meeting Agenda (45 MIN) MAX
- CPT Introduction and Review of the Case Intake Sheet (10 Minutes)
- Q&A (20 Minutes)
- Case Analysis with the Client, Family Member, and/or Attorney (10 Minutes)
- Final Thoughts, Key Takeaways, and Next Action (5 Minutes)
If you would like a more extensive understanding and training such as Government Benefits, Evaluating the Need for a Special Needs Trust, etc. Please visit and book a training here.