Lowest Cost Possible, we will beat or price match any provider.
SAVE AND COMPARE
Compare CPT Institute’s pricing with other top national non-profit Trustees
TOTAL COST DIFFERENCE AFTER 5 YEARS = $4,622.40 SAVED WITH CPT INSTITUTE
TOTAL COST DIFFERENCE AFTER 1 YEAR = $3,075 SAVED WITH CPT INSTITUTE
Educate yourself on industry norms to more effectively evaluate and compare Trustees.
1. Trust Setup
$2,000 or less*
*Based on client's needs.
2. Trustee Pricing
$600/year (lump sum cases)
$50/month (structured case, monthly payment < $3,000)
$100/month (structured case, monthly payment ≥ $3,000)
AND if court supervised - $125 per hour
NO CONSULTATION FEES - NO PER CHECK FEES
3. Money Management Fee from Custody Agent - True Link Financial
1% of Assets Under Management (AUM)
or less for seed amounts over $500,000
NO PROPRIETARY INVESTMENTS - NO FRONT LOAD OR TRAIL FEES
4. Additional Fees
$35 Overnight mailing fee
$30 Yearly tax preparation for CA PSNT Trust Beneficiaries
*Mutual funds, money market funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) also charge internal management fees, which are disclosed in the fund's prospectus and deducted from the net asset value of the funds.
Any additional investment or custodial fees will be disclosed in advance.
- People First: our no-cost consultations are always unbiased as a part of our tax-exemption as a 501(c)(3) charity.
- Flexible Funding Strategies: no minimum funding amount and Structured Settlements welcomed.
- Instant Trust Set-Up: if scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, trust can be established within 1 business day.
- Competitive Flat-Rate Pricing: with price matching designed to keep costs low to preserve client’s funds, and eliminate any conflicts of interest.
- Open Communication: online access to account, mobile app, regular statements, and email/text status notifications.
- Immediate Access: secured VISA cards provide clients with the autonomy they desire.
- Experienced Trustee: we have served over 10,000 clients since 1994 and operate in 49/50 states (excluding NM).
- Free Training and Resources: Aligned with our tax-exemption, free training and resources is available on various topics related to the community of those living with disabilities.
- Partnerships with Industry Leaders: we work well with everyone including MSA administrators.
Trust must be set-up in advance when funds are being structured.
- State reviewed Specific Master Special Needs Trusts for each state
- Authority: Federal Statute 42 U.S.C. 1396p § (d)(4)(C) for our Pooled Trust Programs
- Authority: Federal Statute 42 U.S.C. 1396p § (d)(4)(A) for Trustee Services we provide for Individual SNT’s
- Use a 501(C)(3) tax exempt non-profit charity as your Trustee
Please Note: There is an increased costs for Court Supervised cases when accountings and/or bond are required.