1. Trust Setup
All Trust Setup starts at $1000.00 and this is a one-time fee.
Prices vary based on the complexity of the client's case.
2. Trustee Pricing
$100 per month
$150 per hour for court-supervised cases.
NO CONSULTATION FEES - NO PER CHECK FEES
3. Investment Management Fee -
True Link Financial Advisors, LLC
1% of Assets Under Management (AUM)*
NO PROPRIETARY INVESTMENTS. NO FRONT-END LOAD OR TRAILER FEES
*The investment management fee is negotiable for seed amounts over $500,000. Fees are charged quarterly, based on the average daily balance of the account under management for the ending quarter. Mutual funds, money market funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) also charge internal management fees, which are disclosed in the fund's prospectus and deducted from the net asset value of the funds. Any additional investment or custodial fees will be disclosed in advance.
4. Additional Fees
$30.00 Yearly tax preparation for California PSNT Trust Beneficiaries
5. Other Information
Schedule a Consultation
CPT Institute is Available Nationwide
Our Purpose: We protect the seriously injured & at risk. Free case consultations for the legal community to settle cases without jeopardizing government benefit eligibility. We are a national tax-exempt non-profit trustee.
Involving the client. Understand how the trust operates and create a plan of action to achieve it. Spanish Translator is available.
Why Choose CPT
- People First: our no-cost consultations are always unbiased as a part of our tax-exemption as a 501(c)(3) charity.
- Flexible Funding Strategies: no minimum funding amount and Structured Settlements welcomed.
- Instant Trust Set-Up: if scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, trust can be established within 1 business day.
- Competitive Flat-Rate Pricing: with price matching designed to keep costs low to preserve client’s funds, and eliminate any conflicts of interest.
- Open Communication: online access to account, mobile app, regular statements, and email/text status notifications.
- Immediate Access: secured VISA cards provide clients with the autonomy they desire.
- Experienced Trustee: we have served over 10,000 clients since 1994 and operate in 48/50 states (excluding CT & NM).
- Free Training and Resources: Aligned with our tax-exemption, free training and resources is available on various topics related to the community of those living with disabilities.
- Partnerships with Industry Leaders: we work well with everyone including MSA administrators.
If you have a question, a comment, or simply want to have a conversation and explore how we can help, we’d love to hear from you.