Our pricing tiers were developed with our customers in mind. We take pride in offering the lowest cost possible; even if that means price matching against any provider.
SAVE AND COMPARE
Keeping our pricing strategies transparent, we have developed a comparison resource to compare CPT Institute’s pricing with other top national non-profit Trustees.
TOTAL COST DIFFERENCE AFTER 5 YEARS = $4,622.40 SAVED WITH CPT INSTITUTE
TOTAL COST DIFFERENCE AFTER 1 YEAR = $3,075 SAVED WITH CPT INSTITUTE
Still unsure? Get the information you need on industry norms to more effectively evaluate and compare Trustees.
1. Trust Setup
First-Party Trust Setup: $2,000 or less*
Third-Party Trust Setup: $1,000 or less*
All Other Trusts Setup: $2,000 or less*
*Based on client's needs.
2. Trustee Pricing
$600/year (lump sum cases)
$50/month (structured case, monthly payment < $3,000)
$100/month (structured case, monthly payment ≥ $3,000)
AND if court supervised - $125 per hour
NO CONSULTATION FEES - NO PER CHECK FEES
3. Money Management Fee from Custody Agent - True Link Financial
1% of Assets Under Management (AUM)
or less for seed amounts over $500,000
NO PROPRIETARY INVESTMENTS - NO FRONT LOAD OR TRAIL FEES
4. Additional Fees
$35 Overnight mailing fee
$30 Yearly tax preparation for CA PSNT Trust Beneficiaries
*Mutual funds, money market funds, and exchange-traded funds (ETFs) also charge internal management fees, which are disclosed in the fund's prospectus and deducted from the net asset value of the funds.
Any additional investment or custodial fees will be disclosed in advance.
5. Other Information
- People First: our no-cost consultations are always unbiased as a part of our tax-exemption as a 501(c)(3) charity.
- Flexible Funding Strategies: no minimum funding amount and Structured Settlements welcomed.
- Instant Trust Set-Up: if scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, trust can be established within 1 business day.
- Competitive Flat-Rate Pricing: designed to keep costs low to preserve client’s funds, and eliminate any conflicts of interest.
- Open Communication: online access to account, mobile app, regular statements, and email/text status notifications.
- Immediate Access: secured VISA cards provide clients with the autonomy they desire.
- Experienced Trustee: we have served over 10,000 clients since 1994 and operate in 48/50 states (excluding CT & NM).
- Free Training and Resources: Aligned with our tax-exemption, free training and resources is available on various topics related to the community of those living with disabilities.
- Partnerships with Industry Leaders: we work well with everyone including MSA administrators.
- State reviewed Specific Master Special Needs Trusts for each state
- Authority: Federal Statute 42 U.S.C. 1396p § (d)(4)(C) for our Pooled Trust Programs
- Authority: Federal Statute 42 U.S.C. 1396p § (d)(4)(A) for Trustee Services we provide for Individual SNT’s
- Use a 501(C)(3) tax exempt non-profit charity as your Trustee
Please Note: There is an increased costs for Court Supervised cases when accountings and/or bond are required.