Schedule a Consultation
CPT Institute is Available Nationwide
Our Purpose: We protect the seriously injured & at risk. Free case consultations for the legal community to settle cases without jeopardizing government benefit eligibility. We are a national tax-exempt non-profit trustee.
Introduction Call with Attorneys to learn our services and discuss case dynamics prior to a Case Consultation.
Involving the client. Understand how the trust operates and create a plan of action to achieve it. Spanish Translator is available.
Help us protect our tax-exemption and participate in one of our free training programs related to protecting the injured and their benefits.
Why Choose CPT
- People First: our no-cost consultations are always unbiased as a part of our tax-exemption as a 501(c)(3) charity.
- Flexible Funding Strategies: no minimum funding amount and Structured Settlements welcomed.
- Instant Trust Set-Up: if scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, trust can be established within 1 business day.
- Competitive Flat-Rate Pricing: with price matching designed to keep costs low to preserve client’s funds, and eliminate any conflicts of interest.
- Open Communication: online access to account, mobile app, regular statements, and email/text status notifications.
- Immediate Access: secured VISA cards provide clients with the autonomy they desire.
- Experienced Trustee: we have served over 10,000 clients since 1994 and operate in 48/50 states (excluding CT & NM).
- Free Training and Resources: Aligned with our tax-exemption, free training and resources is available on various topics related to the community of those living with disabilities.
- Partnerships with Industry Leaders: we work well with everyone including MSA administrators.
If you have a question, a comment, or simply want to have a conversation and explore how we can help, we’d love to hear from you.