For over 25 years, we served over 10,000 clients across 48 states as one of the lowest cost national non-profit trustee.
Why Choose CPT
As a 501( C)(3) non-profit trustee, CPT Institute helps preserve government benefit eligibility for the injured and at-risk. Our core purpose it to educate the public and legal community to provide no-cost consultations and training. We are the nation’s leading low-cost provider of Pooled Special Needs trusts, Settlement Management Trusts, and Minor trusts.
At CPT Institute, we know just how intimidating it can be to plan for your future – especially if you are coping with an injury or uncertainty. That’s why we provide the education and service you need to feel confident and comforted when creating your trust. We take the stress and burden away so you can enjoy the best life has to offer.
In order to obtain no-cost education, resources, and training updates, please join our newsletter. Send newsletter content recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who We Serve
CPT Institute has helped thousands of people to preserve & protect their current and future eligibility for government benefits like Medicaid and/or Supplemental Security Income (SSI) and Inhome Support Services (IHSS).
We serve those living with injury or disability that can no longer earn a living. We also help create trusts to protect government benefits and provide protection from misappropriation of funds.
Who We Serve
We take pride in maintaining our core values and providing some of the lowest cost trust options and no-cost education services to help ANYONE protect those at risk. Here are just a few reasons why people choose to work with us:
- Integrity. We take pride in protecting people with honesty and cost transparency. We hold our team to the highest standards of excellence to provide the best service to the legal community and clients.
- Empowerment. “Knowledge is power” when advocating for the injured. Our top priority is educating the legal community and the public on how to protect as many people as possible. Our assets are our employees who are trained to bring support to the injured and at-risk every day.
- Commitment. Our team is committed to serving others, to improve their lives by building compassionate relationship and always finding them the best solutions.
What are CPT Institute’s Commitments?
- People First: our no-cost consultations & education are a key part of our tax-exemption as a 501( C)(3) charity.
- Flexible Funding Strategies: no minimum funding amount, flat monthly costs.
- Instant Trust Set-Up: if scheduled at least 24 hours in advance, trust can be established in 1 business day.
- Competitive Flat-Rate Pricing: designed to keep costs low to help you make the most of your funds.
- Open Communication: online access to account, mobile app, regular statements, and email/text status notifications.
- Immediate Access: Truelink reloadable VISA Cards provide client with the autonomy they desire.
- Experienced Trustee: we have served over 10,000 clients since 1994 and operate 48/50 states (excluding NM & CT).
- No-Cost Training and Resources: Aligned with our tax-exemption, free training and resources available on various topics to protect those at risk and no longer able to earn a living.
- Partnerships with Industry Leaders: we work well with everyone including MSA administrators.