CPT Institute is a true 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Charity. Our mission is to preserve government benefit eligibility for the injured and at-risk by providing education and training to the public and legal community.
Our Charity’s Core Values
We take pride in maintaining our core values and providing some of the lowest cost trust options and no-cost education services to help ANYONE protect those at risk. Here are just a few reasons why people choose to work with us:
- Integrity. We take pride in protecting people with honesty and cost transparency. We hold our team to the highest standards of excellence to provide the best service to the legal community and clients.
- Empowerment. “Knowledge is power” when advocating for the injured. Our top priority is educating the legal community and the public on how to protect as many people as possible. Our assets are our employees who are trained to bring support to the injured and at-risk every day.
- Commitment. Our team is committed to serving others, to improve their lives by building compassionate relationship and always finding them the best solutions.
As a transparent 501(c)(3) our charitable duty to you and your client is to provide:
- No-Cost consultation to educate & train all parties
- No-Cost Virtual and In-Person Firm Training
- No Minimum Funding
- Monthly Flat Trustee Cost
- State specific approved Master Trusts
- No Delays in Settlement with Instant Trust Set up
- Extensive Resource Library
Who we work with?
Non-profit Legal Counsel
Our Board Members
At CPT Institute we are managed by our devoted Board Members, and they ensure that we are committed to our purpose, mission, vision, and values. Our Board of Directors are comprised of individuals who work, are related, work with individuals with disabilities, financial or health professionals