Frequently Asked Questions
Your CPT Client Portal is updated with your most up to date current balance on your trust account. If you need access, please fill out this form the portal access form on our website or email email@example.com and our team will assist you.
We provide 6 ways for you to request money from your trust account.
The Social Security Administration(SSA) and state Department of Health Care Services (DHCS) require us to have applicable receipts, invoices, and documentation.
- Via the CPT Client Portal – Disbursement Request Tab (If you do not know how to access your CPT Client Portal, please fill out the portal access form on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will assist you.)
- Via our website at: https://www.cptinstitute.org/disbursement-request-form/
- Via the CPT Trust Application available in the iOS App Store and Google Play Store. Download here: App Store | Google Play
- Via Email: email@example.com
- Via Fax: 619.431.1997
- Via Mail: 310 S. Twin Oaks Valley Road #107-174
San Marcos, CA 92078-4387 (Please note this is the slowest option, please take into account mailing times)
Please always refer to your True Link Authorization Form.
There is $10 a monthly fee charged by our bank, True Link Financial.
A parent has a duty to provide food, shelter, utilities and a standard of living consistent with their own for their minor dependents. The trust for a minor can provide for any impairment-related item/service and anything educational that is expected to improve the quality of the child's life. However, if the parents have means, it should be limited to impairment-related expenses.
TRUST BENEFICIARY ADVOCATE:
Our guidelines follow general fiduciary principles and the rules and regulations set by the Social Security Administration and Medicaid offices. In general, the general rule is a trustee like CPT Institute should only use up to 1/3 of your trust account for a single purchase such as a vehicle This ensures there is enough money left in the trust account to pay for the vehicle's maintenance and your monthly expenses.